Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: sewing night?

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 25, 2007
      who is planning on going to Caravans on this coming saturday? also, do
      people want to stay for the feast? it is an extra $8 but will be
      really good. If no one has to get back early on Saturday evening, then
      I think that we should stay for it. Let me know asap so that I can
      e-mail Clef and reserve us a spot :)

      ~Alessandra
    • Amy Coskey
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 26, 2007
        jeff and I are going, but you need to talk to susan and brian and see if they want to stay for feast.

        -Esa

        To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 26, 2007
          I thought we were getting a ride from them? If so, then we would
          either all stay or all go.

          ~Al

          Amy Coskey wrote:

          >jeff and I are going, but you need to talk to susan and brian and see
          if they want to stay for feast.

          >-Esa
          >

          >To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.comFrom: kls203@...: Wed, 26
          Sep 2007 00:22:15 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: sewing night?

          >who is planning on going to Caravans on this coming saturday? also, do
          people want to stay for the feast? it is an extra $8 but will be really
          good. If no one has to get back early on Saturday evening, then I think
          that we should stay for it. Let me know asap so that I can e-mail Clef
          and reserve us a spot :)~Alessandra

          >Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
          Spaces. It's easy!
          >http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us
        • Amy Coskey
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 26, 2007
            yep, we are riding with them.

            Amy L. Coskey

            To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
            From: kls203@...
            Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:35:10 -0500
            Subject: Re: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: sewing night?

            Amy Coskey wrote:

            >jeff and I are going, but you need to talk to susan and brian and see
            if they want to stay for feast.

            >-Esa
            >

            >To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. comFrom: kls203@truman. eduDate: Wed, 26
            Sep 2007 00:22:15 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: sewing night?

            >who is planning on going to Caravans on this coming saturday? also, do
            people want to stay for the feast? it is an extra $8 but will be really
            good. If no one has to get back early on Saturday evening, then I think
            that we should stay for it. Let me know asap so that I can e-mail Clef
            and reserve us a spot :)~Alessandra

            >___________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
            >Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
            Spaces. It's easy!
            >http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mkt= en-us

          • Susan Putney
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 28, 2007
              Brian and I are going to Caravans on Saturday AND staying for the
              feast! (big smile) We're really looking forward to it!
            • Kat Schneider
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 28, 2007
                I've e-mailed Clef and we have 5 spots reserved for the feast :)
                Yippy! I'm very excited!

                Esa...I think the last plan that I heard was to drive to Edina and then
                to hannable from there. Am I driving you and Jeff or are you driving
                (it doesn't matter to me) and where would you like to meet tomorrow
                morning?

                ~Alessandra
              • Esa Southwick
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 28, 2007
                  Is your car clean, mine is not, if so can we take yours? What time do
                  you want to leave kirksville? If we meet at my house, we won't have to
                  leave cars on campus. Also, on the way back I need to get my brother
                  in Edina if that is ok?

                  let me know,
                  Esa

                  --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Kat Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:

                  > I've e-mailed Clef and we have 5 spots reserved for the feast :)
                  > Yippy! I'm very excited!
                  >
                  > Esa...I think the last plan that I heard was to drive to Edina and
                  then
                  > to hannable from there. Am I driving you and Jeff or are you driving
                  > (it doesn't matter to me) and where would you like to meet tomorrow
                  > morning?
                  >
                  > ~Alessandra

                • Kat Schneider
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 28, 2007
                    Sure, that's fine (as long as my car stays clean :) ). We should
                    probably leave around 8:30am...are we still stopping in Edina on the
                    way there? and I'll need your address.

                    ~Al

                    Esa Southwick wrote:

                    >Is your car clean, mine is not, if so can we take yours? What time do
                    >you want to leave kirksville? If we meet at my house, we won't have to
                    >leave cars on campus. Also, on the way back I need to get my brother
                    >in Edina if that is ok?
                    >
                    >let me know,
                    >Esa
                    >

                    >--- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Kat Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> I've e-mailed Clef and we have 5 spots reserved for the feast :)
                    >> Yippy! I'm very excited!
                    >>
                    >> Esa...I think the last plan that I heard was to drive to Edina and
                    >then
                    >> to hannable from there. Am I driving you and Jeff or are you driving
                    >> (it doesn't matter to me) and where would you like to meet tomorrow
                    >> morning?
                    >>
                    >> ~Alessandra

                  • Amy Coskey
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 28, 2007
                      yes, stoping in edina and i live in redbeards old house.

                      Amy L. Coskey

                      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                      From: kls203@...
                      Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:45:33 -0500