Re: Heraldic and dance symposium

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hey you guys, just recieved this e-mail what do you think? I think it
      would be good...as long as it was pointed out that it still is the
      Heraldic and dance symposium only with RUSH added on.

      ~Kat~

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
        I will be attending a Weird Al Concert with Saker tonight and will check
        with her, on your behalf, if she would like Bellewode to host a Heraldic
        Symposium again this year. I don't see her saying no, FYI, but that's one
        of the little formalities :)

        That is, if you would like me to.

        -Roberto