Demo

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2007
      So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
      today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
      up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info and
      stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the first
      half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
      get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups to
      help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do you
      guys think?

      -Esa
    • Esa Southwick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2007
        I hate replying to my own post, but I checked the kingdom calendar and
        it looks like the best weekend in september would be the 15th and
        16th. The only event that is close to us on that weekend is Kings Co.
        of Archers in KC. Also caravan is 2 weekends after that so we could
        get them hooked... (devious smile). Anyways, just some thoughts.

        -Esa

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
        wrote:

        > So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
        > today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
        > up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info
        and
        > stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the
        first
        > half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
        > get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups
        > help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do
        you
        > guys think?
        >
        > -Esa

      • dysune
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2007
          HEY!... I know that guy.

          He's about 6 foot tall, blonde hair, needs a shave...
          Yeah thats him...
          No wait, no its not...
          That's me *Grin*

          Hi folks, just popping in to introduce myself. I'm the new kid on the
          block. My name is Tony Oberman. I'm 22. I'm kinda new to the
          anachronism thing but it fascinates me. For the past couple of months
          I've been building chain mail armor and a few weapons. And as Esa said
          I hope to be making my own leather armor soon. I look forward to
          meeting and talking with all of you online and in person. (They don't
          let me out much)

          thanks for letting me join the fun...

          wrote:

          > So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
          > today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
          > up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info
          and
          > stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the
          first
          > half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
          > get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups
          > help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do
          you
          > guys think?
          >
          > -Esa

        • Esa Southwick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2007
            Hi,
            Glad you could join the insanity with us. Hope to see you around.

            -Esa
          • Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2007
              That's a great idea - how about in Macon?

              > So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
              > today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
              > up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info and
              > stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the first
              > half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
              > get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups to
              > help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do you
              > guys think?
              >
              > -Esa
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Esa Southwick
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 18, 2007
                Well guys, I'll be off line now until saturday if you all need anything
                give me a call on my cell. We should be there at 8am (there = swimming
                pool park). my number is (660)349-7284. Hope to see you all there.

                -Esa