Re: April 2, 2005

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2004
      Do we have room and a time for the dance thing yet?

      -Esa

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Erin Small <easmall05@y...>
      wrote:
      > I will e-mail the room we will have for next thursday
      > tomorrow when I get the room reservation. I hope to
      > see eveyone there for dance practice. Vitallia

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Belle Willsey
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2004

        Ok do we have any more details on what time and place this shin dig is going on?

        Belle

        Work like you don't need the money.
        Love like you've never been hurt.
        Dance like nobody is watching.
        >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> >Reply-To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com >To: <SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com> >Subject: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] April 2, 2005 >Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:42:07 -0500 > >Hi Isabeau > >It looks like I will be going to the bellewode dance practice next thrusday, the 4th. >THey also said they will get me a list of dances they want to review. > >If you can be there it might be good if you can don any that are in your CB class. > >more details as I get them > >Conrad > >-----Original Message----- >From: Belle Willsey [mailto:better_fencer@...] >Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:24 PM >To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com >Subject: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] April 2, 2005 > > > >how do I get to the dance list? It is not in the links on the yahoo list. Belle > > > > > > >Work like you don't need the money. >Love like you've never been hurt. >Dance like nobody is watching. > >From: "Chris Lewis" <pretzelbear@...> >Reply-To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com >To: <SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com> >Subject: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] April 2, 2005 >Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:28:35 -0500 > >Belle, > >Not having checked the yahoo list for bellewode_dance today be sure to email >to that account and express what you'd like to teach and we'll make sure you >aren't left out of the running.. > >-Roberto > > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor > >ADVERTISEMENT > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299vsrmb/M=315388.5529720.6602079.3001176/D=groups/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1098987907/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click here > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5529720.6602079.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=825305734> > > _____ > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > >* To visit your group on the web, go to: >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA_Bellewode/ > > >* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: >SCA_Bellewode-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SCA_Bellewode-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> > > >* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . > >
      • Erin Small
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2004
          Okay, sorry eveyone, but I've been rather sick this
          last week. Sorry I didn't get this information out
          any sooner. We have reserved BH 252 from 7pm until
          midnight tomorrow evening. If you need directions
          call me on my cell phone at (660)341-0065 anytime up
          until 11 or so at night or pretty well any time
          tomorrow. It might take me a bit to get back to you,
          but I have caller id on my phone and will call back as
          soon as I'm out of my classes. Also, if anyone has
          anymore questions please call me, as I won't be at my
          computer a lot today or tomorrow. Thanks! Erin

          Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
          www.yahoo.com
        • Jeffrey Morton
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 3, 2004
            I'll be there.  Should I bring recorders or no?

            Erin Small <easmall05@...> wrote:
            Okay, sorry eveyone, but I've been rather sick this
            last week.  Sorry I didn't get this information out
            any sooner.  We have reserved BH 252 from 7pm until
            midnight tomorrow evening.  If you need directions
            call me on my cell phone at (660)341-0065 anytime up
            until 11 or so at night or pretty well any time
            tomorrow.  It might take me a bit to get back to you,
            but I have caller id on my phone and will call back as
            soon as I'm out of my classes.  Also, if anyone has
            anymore questions please call me, as I won't be at my
            computer a lot today or tomorrow.  Thanks!  Erin

            Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
            www.yahoo.com

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            click here

            "Always proactively untwist octagonal hippopotamus pants." -Millie Munn
          • Jeffrey Morton
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 4, 2004
              I found a bag after dance practice that had a  dress and a shirt or something in it.  If anybody can lay claim to it, I have it at my house.

              Edmund Barbarrosa

              "Always proactively untwist octagonal hippopotamus pants." -Millie Munn
            • Katherine Schneider
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 9, 2004
                ok, i just realized that i have a dinner on the 12th, it starts and
                5pm, so it shouldn't be too late. what time are we starting on garb?

                ~Kat~

                Alessandra de Piro
              • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 10, 2004
                  I don't know all of everyone's status on this, but I am sure Redbeard
                  and I can offer house space.

                  I have not yet heard if the queen is crashing or not, but I am sure
                  if she is she would love to witness a last minute garb gathering.

                  I am home around 4 or so every day so if you all wish to do this over
                  at out place (either upstairs or down, up to Redbeard on availability
                  of down) then anytime after 4 is okay.

                  -Roberto

                  --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Schneider
                  <kls203@t...> wrote:
                  > ok, i just realized that i have a dinner on the 12th, it starts and
                  > 5pm, so it shouldn't be too late. what time are we starting on
                  garb?

                  > ~Kat~
                  >

                  > Alessandra de Piro
                • Jeffrey Morton
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 10, 2004

                    pretzelbear@... wrote:

                    I don't know all of everyone's status on this, but I am sure Redbeard
                    and I can offer house space.

                    I have not yet heard if the queen is crashing or not, but I am sure
                    if she is she would love to witness a last minute garb gathering.

                    I am home around 4 or so every day so if you all wish to do this over
                    at out place (either upstairs or down, up to Redbeard on availability
                    of down) then anytime after 4 is okay.

                    -Roberto

                    I'm usually here at 4, and until around 6.  And pretty much what he said.