RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Some class questions...

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 12:36 PM
      I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them, and we have
      not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I have a
      feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get away
      from it all and relax.

      I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.

      -Roberto

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 1:29 PM
        thanks

        -Esa

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...>
        wrote:

        > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
        and we have
        > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
        have a
        > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
        away
        > from it all and relax.
        >
        > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
        >
        > -Roberto

        3/31/2007

        > --
        3/31/2007

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 1:50 PM
          Anytime sis.

          -Roberto

          > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
          and we have
          > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
          have a
          > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
          away
          > from it all and relax.
          >
          > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
          >
          > -Roberto

          3/31/2007

          > --
          3/31/2007

        • Eric Scott
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 12:02 AM
            Einarr emailed me and said he would have to be listed as questionable for the event, actually, so I don't really know whether he will be there or not...

            -Aldheim

            Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
            Anytime sis.

            -Roberto

            > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
            and we have
            > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
            have a
            > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
            away
            > from it all and relax.
            >
            > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
            >
            > -Roberto

            3/31/2007

            > --
            3/31/2007

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SCA_Bellewode-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SCA_Bellewode-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

            -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

            "Flowers gathered in the morning,
            Afternoon they blossomed on,
            All are withered by the evening,
            You can be me when I'm gone."

            Be a PS3 game guru.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3 4:18 AM
              I got confirmation last night, no he will not be there, so good call Esa.

              -Roberto

              > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
              and we have
              > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
              have a
              > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to
              get
              away
              > from it all and relax.
              >
              > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
              >
              > -Roberto

              3/31/2007

              > --
              3/31/2007

              3/31/2007

              3/31/2007

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

              -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

              "Flowers gathered in the morning,
              Afternoon they blossomed on,
              All are withered by the evening,