Some class questions...

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
      I see that we have Einarr teaching 2 classes at the symposium. Do we
      need to find a replacement to teach his classes in light of whats
      happening? Just curious...

      -Esa
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
        I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them, and we have
        not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I have a
        feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get away
        from it all and relax.

        I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.

        -Roberto

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
          thanks

          -Esa

          --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...>
          wrote:

          > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
          and we have
          > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
          have a
          > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
          away
          > from it all and relax.
          >
          > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
          >
          > -Roberto

          3/31/2007

          > --
          3/31/2007

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
            Anytime sis.

            -Roberto

            > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
            and we have
            > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
            have a
            > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
            away
            > from it all and relax.
            >
            > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
            >
            > -Roberto

            3/31/2007

            > --
            3/31/2007

          • Eric Scott
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
              Einarr emailed me and said he would have to be listed as questionable for the event, actually, so I don't really know whether he will be there or not...

              -Aldheim

              Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
              Anytime sis.

              -Roberto

              > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
              and we have
              > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
              have a
              > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to get
              away
              > from it all and relax.
              >
              > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
              >
              > -Roberto

              3/31/2007

              > --
              3/31/2007

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:SCA_Bellewode-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:SCA_Bellewode-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

              -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

              "Flowers gathered in the morning,
              Afternoon they blossomed on,
              All are withered by the evening,
              You can be me when I'm gone."

              Be a PS3 game guru.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
                I got confirmation last night, no he will not be there, so good call Esa.

                -Roberto

                > I don't believe so. We are staying in the same hotel with them,
                and we have
                > not been informed of the need to get anyone else to share with. I
                have a
                > feeling that Jacqui will need the down time of the Symposium to
                get
                away
                > from it all and relax.
                >
                > I'll let y'all know if the plans change based on the hotel room.
                >
                > -Roberto

                3/31/2007

                > --
                3/31/2007

                3/31/2007

                3/31/2007

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

                -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

                "Flowers gathered in the morning,
                Afternoon they blossomed on,
                All are withered by the evening,