e-lists

  • pitykelfin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hey, Christian and I are trying to (at the last minute, of course), let
      people know that there will be a rehearsal for our choir this weekend
      at the HSD Symposium. Christian (who is not of this kingdom) wants to
      know if there are any general Calontir e-lists that we can contact.
      Anybody know of any? Please let me know ASAP.

      Thanks!

      --Kasha