Geek Week

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2007
      Hey, what time are we going to start the shin dig and where. I want to
      make some posters/fliers.

      -Esa
    • Christina
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
        Hey. So I'm home this weekend and I bought 2 hobby horses. I guess
        that's how you spell it.

        Sophie

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey, what time are we going to start the shin dig and where. I want
        > make some posters/fliers.
        >
        > -Esa

      • Kat Schneider
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
          Awsome!!!!! Make sure to bring back the recient (unless you want to
          keep them). So on Tuesday, for those of us who can, wear garb all day.
          Otherwise, we are meeting at 5:30 pm in the taj.

          Also, I wanted to let everyone know that on Thursday evening Adam asked
          me to marry him and I said yes!

          ~Alessandra

          Christina wrote:

          >Hey. So I'm home this weekend and I bought 2 hobby horses. I guess
          >that's how you spell it.
          >
          >Sophie
          >
          >--- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
          >wrote:
          >>
          >> Hey, what time are we going to start the shin dig and where. I want
          >> make some posters/fliers.
          >>
          >> -Esa

        • Nathanael Dollar
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
            Congratulations!!!
            -Nathanael

            Kat Schneider wrote:

            >Awsome!!!!! Make sure to bring back the recient (unless you want to
            >keep them). So on Tuesday, for those of us who can, wear garb all day.
            > Otherwise, we are meeting at 5:30 pm in the taj.
            >
            >Also, I wanted to let everyone know that on Thursday evening Adam asked
            >me to marry him and I said yes!
            >
            > ~Alessandra
            >

            >Christina wrote:
            >

            >>Hey. So I'm home this weekend and I bought 2 hobby horses. I guess
            >>that's how you spell it.
            >>
            >>Sophie
            >>
            >>--- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
            >>wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Hey, what time are we going to start the shin dig and where. I want
            >>> make some posters/fliers.
            >>>
            >>> -Esa
            >>>

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
              Congratulations!!

              > Awsome!!!!! Make sure to bring back the recient (unless you want to
              > keep them). So on Tuesday, for those of us who can, wear garb all day.
              > Otherwise, we are meeting at 5:30 pm in the taj.
              >
              > Also, I wanted to let everyone know that on Thursday evening Adam asked
              > me to marry him and I said yes!
              >
              > ~Alessandra
              >

              > Christina wrote:
              >

              > >Hey. So I'm home this weekend and I bought 2 hobby horses. I guess
              > >that's how you spell it.
              > >
              > >Sophie
              > >
              > >--- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
              > >wrote:
              > >>
              > >> Hey, what time are we going to start the shin dig and where. I want
              > >> make some posters/fliers.
              > >>
              > >> -Esa
              > >>

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Christina