Hey there

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
      Alright, a couple things...

      1) do you guys want to have a table at the Jr. Visit day? it is
      Thursday March 17th from 12ish to 1:15pm. I have class during that
      time, but if we have people available, then let me know and we will get
      a table.

      2) Room reservations for Geek week are not working what-so-ever. So
      after going to the sub, they sent me to the Lang. & Lit. and Social
      Science departments. After talking to both devisions, we could get
      three rooms in Baldwin and one in VH, nothing in MC. They then sent me
      back to the SUB where I was told that we could have one of the
      previously given rooms from 5:30-9pm.

      So, where do we want to try next? the whole bridge thing wont be as
      cool without the other rooms being in BH and MC.

      3) Aldheim, could you give us a quick update of our Symposium status?

      4) Do we know about Thousand Hills yet?

      5) If you are totally confused about this e-mail, I appologize.
    • Christina
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
        Hey. So I was in in the Soc. Sci. office and I noticed that on the
        schedule there are three rooms in Baldwin open Tuesday night. So
        Kat, I don't know if there was some problems with these rooms that
        I'm not thinking about or maybe someone cancelled since you tried
        making reservations. The rooms are 350, 348 and some room on the
        second floor. 348 is the tiny room with the oval table, so I don't
        know if we want that one, but the others could work. So unless
        there's some issue you ran into the first time, I can go by at try
        to reserve them.

        Sophie

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Kat Schneider <kls203@...>
        wrote:

        > Alright, a couple things...
        >
        > 1) do you guys want to have a table at the Jr. Visit day? it is
        > Thursday March 17th from 12ish to 1:15pm. I have class during
        that
        > time, but if we have people available, then let me know and we
        will get
        > a table.
        >
        > 2) Room reservations for Geek week are not working what-so-ever.
        So
        > after going to the sub, they sent me to the Lang. & Lit. and
        Social
        > Science departments. After talking to both devisions, we could
        get
        > three rooms in Baldwin and one in VH, nothing in MC. They then
        sent me
        > back to the SUB where I was told that we could have one of the
        > previously given rooms from 5:30-9pm.
        >
        > So, where do we want to try next? the whole bridge thing wont be
        as
        > cool without the other rooms being in BH and MC.
        >
        > 3) Aldheim, could you give us a quick update of our Symposium
        status?

        > 4) Do we know about Thousand Hills yet?
        >
        > 5) If you are totally confused about this e-mail, I appologize.

      • Eric Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
          I could use the oval table room for Viking, if nothing else.

          -E

          wrote:

          > Alright, a couple things...
          >
          > 1) do you guys want to have a table at the Jr. Visit day? it is
          > Thursday March 17th from 12ish to 1:15pm. I have class during
          that
          > time, but if we have people available, then let me know and we
          will get
          > a table.
          >
          > 2) Room reservations for Geek week are not working what-so-ever.
          So
          > after going to the sub, they sent me to the Lang. & Lit. and
          Social
          > Science departments. After talking to both devisions, we could
          get
          > three rooms in Baldwin and one in VH, nothing in MC. They then
          sent me
          > back to the SUB where I was told that we could have one of the
          > previously given rooms from 5:30-9pm.
          >
          > So, where do we want to try next? the whole bridge thing wont be
          as
          > cool without the other rooms being in BH and MC.
          >
          > 3) Aldheim, could you give us a quick update of our Symposium
          status?

          > 4) Do we know about Thousand Hills yet?
          >
          > 5) If you are totally confused about this e-mail, I appologize.

          "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

          -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

          "Flowers gathered in the morning,
          Afternoon they blossomed on,
          All are withered by the evening,
          You can be me when I'm gone."

          TV dinner still cooling?

        • Kat Schneider
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
            Those were the rooms that they gave me to take over to the sub to
            reserve. The lady gave me a note saying that I had permission to
            reserve those rooms, but still had to go through the sub to reserve
            them. The sub, checked their scedual of those rooms and said that they
            were already booked with meetings or other things.

            ~Kat~