Estrella War

  • David Putney
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
      Did anyone from up there at Bellwode come down to the Estrella War? I
      didn't hear any forum chatter about it. I was kind of looking forward
      to the opportunity to meet some of you. Bummer.

      Oh well, another time.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
        Alas no.  We are in college during Estrella and so it is rather hard to get to a war that requires missing a week's worth of class.

        Ermenrich

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
          I think we were all a little too broke to do it this time. :-)

          -Aldheim

          David Putney <daveputney@...> wrote:
          Did anyone from up there at Bellwode come down to the Estrella War? I
          didn't hear any forum chatter about it. I was kind of looking forward
          to the opportunity to meet some of you. Bummer.

          Oh well, another time.

          "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

          -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

          "Flowers gathered in the morning,
          Afternoon they blossomed on,
          All are withered by the evening,
          You can be me when I'm gone."

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
            It most likely will continue to be that Bellewode residents don't often go
            to Estrella. It's smack dab in the middle of class time so hard for the
            students to get away.

            -Roberto

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007
              Well, I'm sorry you folks couldn't make it, but I certainly understand
              the constraints of classes and dollars. I have had those constraints
              myself from time to time.

              Too bad though. Was looking forward to meeting anyone who could make
              it down here.

              My current schedule has me moving up to that area in the summer of
              2008. So about a year and a half.

              But I'll be up to visit family before then. Might have a chance to
              meet some folks. While I have family there, it'd be nice to have some
              other friends before moving there.