      From: "otsisto" <otsisto@...>
      To: <SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Press Time
      Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:45:06 -0500

      Thank you. I noted that they call it boffer. Isn't that a SCA thing?
      I think the "Historical Swordsmanship" is what bothers me. I wonder what Sir (many titled, haven't kept up) Conn would think of this.
      When did boffer become a mundane competitive art form?

      Does Bellewode have a liaison with the newspaper? Sometimes having more contact with the newspaper helps lessen errors in print.
      Lyse