      From: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of fto686
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 3:01 PM
      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Caravan

      What time are we planning on leaving at on Saturday? I work at the
      radio station until ten that morning and I am trying to figure out
      if I need to get someone to cover for me.

      Thanks!
      Fazila

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Schneider
      <kls203@t...> wrote:

      > If you are planning on going to Caravans, you need to reply to the
      list
      > so that we can have enough vehicles going. The message at the
      bottom
      > of this e-mail has a web address for the flyer on Caravans and
      also the
      > new site, if you would like more information. Last year we day
      tripped
      > it and it worked out well.
      >
      > ~Alessandra
      >

      > Katherine Schneider wrote:
      >

      > >Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@s...> wrote:Greetings noble
      > seneschals,
      > >The shire of Ivory Keep has regrettably lost our site for
      Caravan's,
      > >however, we have fortunately found another. Please notify your
      members
      > who
      > >would be interested in attending. The correct flyer will be in
      the Nov.
      > >Mews. On behalf of the populace of Ivory Keep, please accept our
      > apologies
      > >for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      > >http://65.64.145.141/ivorykeep/EventFlyers/Caravans2005.htm
      > >Please note that there is camping space and cabins available for
      anyone
      > >interested.
      > >~Lady Ailsa Goldenbraid~

      > >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
      > Medieval time dinner and tournament

      > Service.

      > > Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic