497Re: Caravan

  • Katherine Schneider
    Nov 3, 2005
      If you are planning on going to Caravans, you need to reply to the list
      so that we can have enough vehicles going. The message at the bottom
      of this e-mail has a web address for the flyer on Caravans and also the
      new site, if you would like more information. Last year we day tripped
      it and it worked out well.

      ~Alessandra

      Katherine Schneider wrote:

      >Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@...> wrote:Greetings noble
      seneschals,
      >The shire of Ivory Keep has regrettably lost our site for Caravan's,
      >however, we have fortunately found another. Please notify your members
      who
      >would be interested in attending. The correct flyer will be in the Nov.
      >Mews. On behalf of the populace of Ivory Keep, please accept our
      apologies
      >for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      >http://65.64.145.141/ivorykeep/EventFlyers/Caravans2005.htm
      >Please note that there is camping space and cabins available for anyone
      >interested.
      >~Lady Ailsa Goldenbraid~

      >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
      Medieval time dinner and tournament

      Service.