2387Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re:hello!

  • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
    Jul 5, 2011
      There is a way, (I don't check email or forum much because of lack of internet in my spare time.) but I'm not sure how efficient it is...I will do some more investigations into this tomorrow and send a new msg at some point.

      di vos incolumes custodiant

      For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

      On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Cassandra White <clw073@...> wrote:

      I am not sure if our forum allows for email messaging but Leonardus (contact info for him is on the website at ssmc.truman.edu) should be able to help you with your concern.  We kept the list so that we send out mass messages if we needed to.  I don't know how to take care of the spam bots but Leonardus should be able to help with that as well.  We are very much trying to get conversations and notices posted on the forum to encourage more communications.

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Anne McKinney <annemckinn@...> wrote:

      Does the forum now allow email notifications? That was the reason I didn't use it more than once after the initial switch. If it's now possible to sign up for a feed somehow, I'll check it out again.It would be nice to know what's happening in my "alma mater" of the SCA. :-)

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...> wrote:

      we switched over to a forum. I didn't know the list was still out there, but I will bring it to the attention of our web minister.

      in service,
      seneschal, Bellewode

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Anne McKinney wrote:

      Will this list ever be used again by actual members of Bellewode, or has it been left to the tender mercies of the spambots?

      In Service,

      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Tony Oberman <tony.oberman@...> wrote:

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic