2379Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re:hello!

  • Cassandra White
    Jun 4, 2011
      I am not sure if our forum allows for email messaging but Leonardus (contact info for him is on the website at ssmc.truman.edu) should be able to help you with your concern.  We kept the list so that we send out mass messages if we needed to.  I don't know how to take care of the spam bots but Leonardus should be able to help with that as well.  We are very much trying to get conversations and notices posted on the forum to encourage more communications.

      YIS,
      Rhiannon

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Anne McKinney <annemckinn@...> wrote:

      Does the forum now allow email notifications? That was the reason I didn't use it more than once after the initial switch. If it's now possible to sign up for a feed somehow, I'll check it out again.It would be nice to know what's happening in my "alma mater" of the SCA. :-)

      Thanks,

      Sofya

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...> wrote:

      we switched over to a forum. I didn't know the list was still out there, but I will bring it to the attention of our web minister.

      in service,
      Gillian
      seneschal, Bellewode

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Anne McKinney wrote:

      Will this list ever be used again by actual members of Bellewode, or has it been left to the tender mercies of the spambots?

      In Service,

      Sofya

      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Tony Oberman <tony.oberman@...> wrote:

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic