2377Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re:hello!

  • Anne McKinney
    Jun 3, 2011
      Does the forum now allow email notifications? That was the reason I didn't use it more than once after the initial switch. If it's now possible to sign up for a feed somehow, I'll check it out again.It would be nice to know what's happening in my "alma mater" of the SCA. :-)

      Thanks,

      Sofya

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...> wrote:

      we switched over to a forum. I didn't know the list was still out there, but I will bring it to the attention of our web minister.

      in service,
      Gillian
      seneschal, Bellewode

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Anne McKinney wrote:

      Will this list ever be used again by actual members of Bellewode, or has it been left to the tender mercies of the spambots?

      In Service,

      Sofya

      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Tony Oberman <tony.oberman@...> wrote:

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic