      From: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alexandra Rowland
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:20 PM
      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] New Seneschal?

      Thanks for your input! :) We spent a long time discussing it and thinking about all the possible pros and cons for both the list and the forum. Eventually, however, we decided that a forum better suits our present needs and desires. We realized that the forum would be a little extra effort to check, but we felt that the benefits (organization of topics, ease of following discussions or finding answers to old questions, etc) far outweighed the drawbacks.

       Any friends of Bellewode are of course welcome to join! It's been up and running since March, and I think we're all really happy with it so far.

      --Lady Isabella Caresini
      Chatelaine

      On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:

      I would strongly recommend keeping the list over a forum.

      There are a _lot_ of former Bellewode residents who love to keep in touch, and like to be available for any needs that can arise, who do not have time to be on a Forum.

      I would hate, personally, to fall out of touch with such a great group of people just because life has so many demands that making time to sit down and join a forum – and subsequently remember to check in on it to keep up with what the group is doing.

      -Roberto

      From: Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...>

      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 12:18 PM

      Greetings Roberto,

      I will be the new seneschal for Bellewode. I haven't yet formally signed up, but will do that tonight.

      I can be reached either at this email or at bsmithmabndell@ yahoo.com.  Home phone # is 660 665 6781. Work phone is 660 785 4525. I have a cell phone but it is often not on.

      Gillian atta Wode

      (Barbara Smith-Mandell)

      On Jul 26, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:

      Could I get an email address for the new seneschal?

      I can be reached at pretzelbear (@) everestkc (.) net

      Had a Kingdom officer ask me about it and I want to make sure I pass along accurate information.

      Thanks.