      From: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alexandra Rowland
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 1:28 PM
      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] New Seneschal?

      Lord Eoin--
      Our first meeting will be this Thursday, 6:00 on the quad. For further information, please be sure to check the forum--we're trying to phase out the email list. (http://ssmc.truman.edu)

      --Isabella

      On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:05 PM, eric tillotson <jetdragon69@...> wrote:

      Any idea on when meeting are going to be starting up for the year? Eppie and I are finally to the point where life is settling back down where we would like to start playing again and look forward to working with Bellewode.

      Ld Eoin Macrae, (insert alphabet soup here)

      From: Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...>

      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 12:18 PM

      Greetings Roberto,

      I will be the new seneschal for Bellewode. I haven't yet formally signed up, but will do that tonight.

      I can be reached either at this email or at bsmithmabndell@ yahoo.com.  Home phone # is 660 665 6781. Work phone is 660 785 4525. I have a cell phone but it is often not on.

      Gillian atta Wode

      (Barbara Smith-Mandell)

      On Jul 26, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:

      Could I get an email address for the new seneschal?

      I can be reached at pretzelbear (@) everestkc (.) net

      Had a Kingdom officer ask me about it and I want to make sure I pass along accurate information.

      Thanks.