      From: Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] New Seneschal?
      To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 12:18 PM

      Greetings Roberto,

      I will be the new seneschal for Bellewode. I haven't yet formally signed up, but will do that tonight.
      I can be reached either at this email or at bsmithmabndell@ yahoo.com.  Home phone # is 660 665 6781. Work phone is 660 785 4525. I have a cell phone but it is often not on.

      Gillian atta Wode
      (Barbara Smith-Mandell)

      On Jul 26, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:

      Could I get an email address for the new seneschal?

      I can be reached at pretzelbear (@) everestkc (.) net

      Had a Kingdom officer ask me about it and I want to make sure I pass along accurate information.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic