2253Yule Feast

    Dec 3, 2009

      Just a reminder that the Barony of Three River’s Winter Court is this weekend.  Bellewode has been invited to join them in their local event.  Kasha and I are planning on going.  Please have an idea if you want to attend by tonight’s meeting.  Information about the event can be found at: http://threeriver.org/WinterCourt/.

      If you want to ride with Kasha and I, please keep the following in mind:  Kasha and I are not sure if we will leave late on Friday (say sometime between 4:00 and 5:00) or if we will leave early on Saturday morning (6ish).  If you have an opinion either way, let us know.  Kasha must be back before 3:00 pm on Sunday, so we will leave by 11:00 am.  We do have crash space already lined up for us and anyone else who travels with us.

      In Service,