2252Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Business meeting

    Dec 2, 2009
      Yay, business meetings! Those are exciting fun times!
      And I'm actually not being sarcastic. I enjoy them, probably because the presence of so many witty senses of humor makes it really amusing.

      Ooh, gift exchange! That was fun when we did it last year. I vote we do that. And the potluck too. *wiggle wiggle*

      Sorry, I'm so excited that finals are so close. (So ready to be done with this semester! x_x)

      --Isabella

      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...> wrote:

      Our business meeting is coming up, and we have some very important things to talk about.  I know finals are on the door step, but it is very important that you... yes YOU, make it to this meeting.  Here are some things we hope to discuss.

      - Our one A&S night this month
      - Upcoming events
      - Our event (folks this is less then two months away!)
      - Change of officers (next year we will have two new officers, so I think it is important that we know who they are and what their responsibilities are)
      - Yule feast.  In the past we have had a pot luck dinner sometime during finals week (Tuesday before reading day being the most popular).  Do we want to hold another one?  Do we want to do another white elephant gift exchange?

      So please make Thursday at 6 pm a priority.