2250Business meeting

    Dec 2, 2009
      Our business meeting is coming up, and we have some very important things to talk about.  I know finals are on the door step, but it is very important that you... yes YOU, make it to this meeting.  Here are some things we hope to discuss.

      - Our one A&S night this month
      - Upcoming events
      - Our event (folks this is less then two months away!)
      - Change of officers (next year we will have two new officers, so I think it is important that we know who they are and what their responsibilities are)
      - Yule feast.  In the past we have had a pot luck dinner sometime during finals week (Tuesday before reading day being the most popular).  Do we want to hold another one?  Do we want to do another white elephant gift exchange?

      So please make Thursday at 6 pm a priority.