2160Activities Fair

    Sep 1, 2009
      Okay, well. I probably should have counted this as my job about two weeks ago, but I just realized today that I didn't know if anyone had reserved a table at the Activities Fair, and Kasha said she didn't think so. So I just called them and they said it was too late, but that we could bring our own table and set up with the Community organizations instead of the Truman ones. Maybe we can sort of wedge ourselves in between and be vague.

      So the fair is going to be from noon to 4 tomorrow on the quad. I need volunteers. Who is up for it? Sorry for the last minute flailing; it is my fault. I should have double checked these things last week. :{ *shame*