187Queen's prize reminder

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Jan 3, 2005
      Hey Bellewode,
          I hope everyone is having a good break, and everyone got exceptable grades so that we can see you all this following year.  Just a reminder about Queen's Prize for all thoes that are planing on entering.  Make sure you have gone to this website and submitted your infomation so that they are expecting your entry:  http://www.threeriver.org/QP/queenprz.php

      See you all next year when we figure out meeting time and space.  ~Helena Gewolf~

      Do you Yahoo!?