1190Re: [SCA_Bellewode] That Recruiting Event?

    Aug 5, 2007
      The demo is Oct 20th at the Highlands Games. I think
      its at the NEMO fairgrounds. Our meetings should be
      starting up some time later this month or early next
      as the semester gets going.

      Matt Lagemann

      > I managed to get my sister and mother to halfway
      > agree to help me sew
      > some garb. So, when is that recruiting event that
      > was going to be
      > this month or next month? And where? And what was
      > it called? Please
      > refresh my memory. Thanks. -- Susan Putney

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic