1137Re: Demo

  • dysune
    Jul 13, 2007
      HEY!... I know that guy.

      He's about 6 foot tall, blonde hair, needs a shave...
      Yeah thats him...
      No wait, no its not...
      That's me *Grin*

      Hi folks, just popping in to introduce myself. I'm the new kid on the
      block. My name is Tony Oberman. I'm 22. I'm kinda new to the
      anachronism thing but it fascinates me. For the past couple of months
      I've been building chain mail armor and a few weapons. And as Esa said
      I hope to be making my own leather armor soon. I look forward to
      meeting and talking with all of you online and in person. (They don't
      let me out much)

      thanks for letting me join the fun...

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
      wrote:

      > So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
      > today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
      > up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info
      and
      > stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the
      first
      > half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
      > get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups
      > help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do
      you
      > guys think?
      >
      > -Esa

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic