1136Re: Demo

  • Esa Southwick
    Jul 12, 2007
      I hate replying to my own post, but I checked the kingdom calendar and
      it looks like the best weekend in september would be the 15th and
      16th. The only event that is close to us on that weekend is Kings Co.
      of Archers in KC. Also caravan is 2 weekends after that so we could
      get them hooked... (devious smile). Anyways, just some thoughts.

      -Esa

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Esa Southwick" <ozark_amy@...>
      wrote:

      > So who wants to have a demo? I just talked to a guy from queen city
      > today who was looking for alum to make leather armor with. The girls
      > up front at the pharmacy sent him back to me. I gave him sca info
      and
      > stuff, but that made me really want to have a demo. Maybe in the
      first
      > half of september? A big one. We can start planning now and work on
      > get advertising lined up, pick a park, get people from other groups
      > help us so we have lots of people, and get a good showing. What do
      you
      > guys think?
      >
      > -Esa

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic