112RE: [SCA_Bellewode] April 2, 2005

  • Jeffrey Morton
    Nov 3, 2004
      I'll be there.  Should I bring recorders or no?

      Erin Small <easmall05@...> wrote:
      Okay, sorry eveyone, but I've been rather sick this
      last week.  Sorry I didn't get this information out
      any sooner.  We have reserved BH 252 from 7pm until
      midnight tomorrow evening.  If you need directions
      call me on my cell phone at (660)341-0065 anytime up
      until 11 or so at night or pretty well any time
      tomorrow.  It might take me a bit to get back to you,
      but I have caller id on my phone and will call back as
      soon as I'm out of my classes.  Also, if anyone has
      anymore questions please call me, as I won't be at my
      computer a lot today or tomorrow.  Thanks!  Erin

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here

      "Always proactively untwist octagonal hippopotamus pants." -Millie Munn
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic