1116Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Feast of Eagles

  • Eric Scott
    May 1, 2007
      I'm going to try to make it, anyway.

      -Aldheim

      Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
      Coming up in July, in the Kansas City area, Cum an Iolair to be precise, is
      an event called Feast of Eagles. Some of Bellewode has been to this event
      before. We have crash space, per our normal rules (all are welcome until
      the house collapses, basically). I believe the beds are spoken for but we
      will have plenty of other space.

      It's in late July.

      If you think you can make it, post this week and let me know, even if it's
      just a maybe?

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      AM

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:SCA_Bellewode-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:SCA_Bellewode-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

      -Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

      "Flowers gathered in the morning,
      Afternoon they blossomed on,
      All are withered by the evening,