1115Feast of Eagles

    May 1, 2007
      Coming up in July, in the Kansas City area, Cum an Iolair to be precise, is
      an event called Feast of Eagles. Some of Bellewode has been to this event
      before. We have crash space, per our normal rules (all are welcome until
      the house collapses, basically). I believe the beds are spoken for but we
      will have plenty of other space.

      It's in late July.

      If you think you can make it, post this week and let me know, even if it's
      just a maybe?

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      AM
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic