111RE: [SCA_Bellewode] April 2, 2005

  • Erin Small
    Nov 3, 2004
      Okay, sorry eveyone, but I've been rather sick this
      last week. Sorry I didn't get this information out
      any sooner. We have reserved BH 252 from 7pm until
      midnight tomorrow evening. If you need directions
      call me on my cell phone at (660)341-0065 anytime up
      until 11 or so at night or pretty well any time
      tomorrow. It might take me a bit to get back to you,
      but I have caller id on my phone and will call back as
      soon as I'm out of my classes. Also, if anyone has
      anymore questions please call me, as I won't be at my
      computer a lot today or tomorrow. Thanks! Erin

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic