1039Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Hey there

  • Kat Schneider
    Mar 22 4:06 PM
      Those were the rooms that they gave me to take over to the sub to
      reserve. The lady gave me a note saying that I had permission to
      reserve those rooms, but still had to go through the sub to reserve
      them. The sub, checked their scedual of those rooms and said that they
      were already booked with meetings or other things.

      ~Kat~

      Christina wrote:

      >Hey. So I was in in the Soc. Sci. office and I noticed that on the
      >schedule there are three rooms in Baldwin open Tuesday night. So
      >Kat, I don't know if there was some problems with these rooms that
      >I'm not thinking about or maybe someone cancelled since you tried
      >making reservations. The rooms are 350, 348 and some room on the
      >second floor. 348 is the tiny room with the oval table, so I don't
      >know if we want that one, but the others could work. So unless
      >there's some issue you ran into the first time, I can go by at try
      >to reserve them.
      >
      >Sophie
      >
      >--- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Kat Schneider <kls203@...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> Alright, a couple things...
      >>
      >> 1) do you guys want to have a table at the Jr. Visit day? it is
      >> Thursday March 17th from 12ish to 1:15pm. I have class during
      >that
      >> time, but if we have people available, then let me know and we
      >will get
      >> a table.
      >>
      >> 2) Room reservations for Geek week are not working what-so-ever.
      >So
      >> after going to the sub, they sent me to the Lang. & Lit. and
      >Social
      >> Science departments. After talking to both devisions, we could
      >get
      >> three rooms in Baldwin and one in VH, nothing in MC. They then
      >sent me
      >> back to the SUB where I was told that we could have one of the
      >> previously given rooms from 5:30-9pm.
      >>
      >> So, where do we want to try next? the whole bridge thing wont be
      >as
      >> cool without the other rooms being in BH and MC.
      >>
      >> 3) Aldheim, could you give us a quick update of our Symposium
      >status?
      >>
      >> 4) Do we know about Thousand Hills yet?
      >>
      >> 5) If you are totally confused about this e-mail, I appologize.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic