1037Re: Hey there

  • Christina
    Mar 22, 2007
      Hey. So I was in in the Soc. Sci. office and I noticed that on the
      schedule there are three rooms in Baldwin open Tuesday night. So
      Kat, I don't know if there was some problems with these rooms that
      I'm not thinking about or maybe someone cancelled since you tried
      making reservations. The rooms are 350, 348 and some room on the
      second floor. 348 is the tiny room with the oval table, so I don't
      know if we want that one, but the others could work. So unless
      there's some issue you ran into the first time, I can go by at try
      to reserve them.

      Sophie

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Kat Schneider <kls203@...>
      wrote:

      > Alright, a couple things...
      >
      > 1) do you guys want to have a table at the Jr. Visit day? it is
      > Thursday March 17th from 12ish to 1:15pm. I have class during
      that
      > time, but if we have people available, then let me know and we
      will get
      > a table.
      >
      > 2) Room reservations for Geek week are not working what-so-ever.
      So
      > after going to the sub, they sent me to the Lang. & Lit. and
      Social
      > Science departments. After talking to both devisions, we could
      get
      > three rooms in Baldwin and one in VH, nothing in MC. They then
      sent me
      > back to the SUB where I was told that we could have one of the
      > previously given rooms from 5:30-9pm.
      >
      > So, where do we want to try next? the whole bridge thing wont be
      as
      > cool without the other rooms being in BH and MC.
      >
      > 3) Aldheim, could you give us a quick update of our Symposium
      status?

      > 4) Do we know about Thousand Hills yet?
      >
      > 5) If you are totally confused about this e-mail, I appologize.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic