Re: Now seeking Music to "Flower Of The Desert"

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Thank You...I know the song, I am seeking the notes so that I may put
      it to the Tin Whistle...hence, needing the music...

      Thank You for the offer
      Lady Tegan N'Gavin of Calder
      Barony of Calafia
      Kingdom of Caid

      My Heart is in Atenveldt
    • Stephen Melvin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        You are seeking the written transcription of the music? Not the music
        itself? That's a much different kettle of fish.

        -Rathflaed