Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium bardic classes

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 6:42 AM
      We hardly believe this but with the class registrations received yesterday, we are at 43 classes! This is without promised/in-the-works classes from a few people that we are holding space for. We have decided to shut down bardic class registration ASAP, or double the length of the event! We think logistically that shutting down class registration makes the most sense. (We are quickly approaching critical mass on the cooks' side of the event as well. If you know someone who wants to teach something on that side of the game, have them contact us ASAP.)

      We will have the website updated as soon as practical. I'll send out an announcement when we do.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107