An embarrassment of riches (KW Cooks & Bards teachers)

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2014
      If any of you who haven't responded yet are considering teaching, please do so soon. We have had an "embarrassment of riches" when it comes to classes and will be capping the total number of classes. We are sure that we will be closing down teacher registration before the stated deadline. So,
      please, if you are thinking of teaching, please go to http://jararvellir.org/ cooksnbards2014/reg-forms.html and fill out our easy-to-use online teacher registration form.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107