Bardic Roundhouse update

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2014
      At long last, the challenges, activities and classes for Bardic
      Roundhouse (June 13-15, in the Middle Kingdom, in Homestead, Ohio)
      http://www.no-gorsedd.com/roundhouse2014/index.html
      have been posted. I think they were well worth waiting for!

      For those who haven't experienced it, Roundhouse is a relaxed three days
      of bardic fun and music. Camping and all food are provided with the gate
      fee.

      --
      Mark Cipra
      "When in doubt, end with a jig." Robin McCauley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2014
        Too late to do it this year but let me know for next year - it sounds like a blast!

        In Service With Song
        Widow Kate
        Lady of the Lake

        Kate Braithwaite