Still seeking teachers for Known World Cooks & Bards

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:27 AM
      You We're doing great on classes for KWCB7 that will be held over Labor/Labour Day weekend this year in the Kingdom of Northshield near the Wisconsin Dells. http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/ We have 20 classes for sure and a few more in the wings that we're waiting for details on. However, we'd love to have more. Our site is beautiful and we can fit in a lot of classes there.

      You can see the list of bardic classes at http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/bardic.html as well as our wish list for more classes (but we aren't limited to what is on that page.) Please go to http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/reg-forms.html and fill out a teacher's form. If you have questions about whether your class is a good idea, please feel free to email us at cooks.bards2014@...

      The deadline for registering classes is July 23, 2014, but the sooner we have classes in place the sooner we can publicize what a great event this will be.

      Cheers-
      Shava, one of the Herders of the cats, Lyricists for the honeybees, and Lassoers of the winds

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107