Videos uploaded from Gulf Wars XXIII

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 1:21 PM
      Okay. It's done. 70 videos from Gulf Wars have been edited, uploaded, and published on YouTube. You can find them at http://www.youtube.com/ShavaSue . If I have made any mistakes in my comments, please message me and I will correct them as soon as possible. If, for any reason, a video needs to be removed, please ask me and I will do so.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107