PENNSIC on my mind

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2014
      Time to kick off the red dust and fire ants of Gulf Wars and start
      thinking PENNSIC!

      At this point there are literally only a couple of bardic classes in the
      bardic lineup (jeepers, that looks bad!)

      Are you going to Pennsic this year? Consider spreading some of your
      wisdom around and teaching a class or two!

      --
      Mark Cipra
      "When in doubt, end with a jig." Robin McCauley