Midrealm Bardic Madness 2014, Lake Villa Illinois, November 15

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2014
      (Please repost as appropriate; especially to the Facebook pages.)

      I'm delighted to announce that Bardic Madness (Midrealm version) XVI
      will take place November 15, 2014, in the Shire of Ravenslake (Lake
      Villa, IL, just north of Chicago).

      Details will be forthcoming, but in the meantime, mark your calendars!

      --
      Mark Cipra
      "When in doubt, end with a jig." Robin McCauley