Maraha the Musical

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2013
      I'm still trying to get all of my videos edited from last weekend's Bardic Madness in the Canton of Dun Traigh in the Midrealm. This one I couldn't wait to put up. I present to all the Gunga Din Players https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5WQAPTy2Y

      Happy Thanksgivukkah all!
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107