SCA's Got Talent Competition

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      If I have ever recorded you for my youtube channel and you think that that is a performance you want to enter, please contact me privately and I can send you the file for you to upload with an introduction added.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107