Midrealm Bardic Madness XV

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2013
      (please feel free to forward to appropriate lists, and to social media groups)

      "He holds Belzebub at the stave's end as well as a man in his case may do" (Feste, Twelfth Night)

      In order to hold Beelzebub at the stave's end, the bards of the Middle Kingdom appoint a day and place each year to exorcise their demons. This year the day is November 23 and the place is the Canton of Dun Traigh. On that day, inconsideration of the Dun Traigh's deep Slavic heritage, we celebrate the Saint Day of Alexandr Nevski with
          Bardic Madness XV: Never Say Nevski

      Please join us for a day of challenges and classes. See the web site:
          http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxv/
      for detailed information.

      We are still looking for patrons for many of the challenges, and need our lineup of classes filled out as well. Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

      Llywleyn Glyndyverdwy
      Provost, Bardic Madness
      (cipram@...)
      for myself and for
      The Honorable Lord Istvan Valkai
      Autocrat

      -- Mark Cipra (Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy)
      "When in doubt, end with a jig." Robin McCauley