My apologies

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2013
      My apologies that there wasn't a subject attached to my last email. I'm just too excited that we can finally open up registration. Subject line should have been:

      Registrati on is now open for Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium VII

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107