Re: (Almost OT): Bardstock II

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16 8:41 AM
      One more:
      Stephen Rodrigues-Pavao: Fado, from Troubadour to Today: Learn the history of the Portuguese National Music, and the things that make it unique.

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107