RE: [SCA_BARDS] (Almost OT): Bardstock II

  • Paul DeLisle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013

      Milady:

      This piques my interest more than anything in the last Decade…

      Missing Kerrville for the last 3 years has been …soul-rending …and this sounds like Ever-So-Much Phun!

      Pray, tell me, Milady….will there (have-there-been) be Open Circles? (Given the Performers involved…I can only assume so)

      Alden Pharamond

      (olde, forgotten, dusty Bard from Ansteorra)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
        M'Lord Alden --

        This is only the second year of this event and open circles didn't happen last year. But last year was only Saturday and after 8 hours of concerts most people just wanted to sit back and talk. That doesn't mean it won't happen this year. Since we are starting on Friday night this year with a kind of sneak peek concert (a few pieces by each performer or group) and then some workshops on Sunday morning, it could easily happen. Especially if you travel up here to join us. We can make it happen, I suspect.

        Cheers-
        Shava

        I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

        justShava®
        Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
        (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107

        Thu Aug 1, 2013 3:31 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

        "Paul DeLisle" aldenpharamond

        Milady:

        This piques my interest more than anything in the last Decade…

        Missing Kerrville for the last 3 years has been …soul-rending …and this
        sounds like Ever-So-Much Phun!

        Pray, tell me, Milady….will there (have-there- been) be Open Circles? (Given
        the Performers involved…I can only assume so)

        Alden Pharamond

        (olde, forgotten, dusty Bard from Ansteorra)

      • Sue Gilbert