Pennsic bard calendars

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 5:20 AM
      After considerable effort (particularly on Lorelei's part) we can announce
      that there's now a portal to all things bardic at Pennsic:
      http://no-gorsedd.com/ppaa2013/
      Sorry for this arriving so late, but for those of you with electronic access
      at Pennsic, these calendars should be very helpful. There's also the option
      to print it out, but ...

      We're also printing them off to act as the hardcopy
      Bards-by-Day/Bards-By-Night books, which will (I think) reside at Mystic
      Mail again.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __