Re: Practicums cancelled - Bardic Collegium

  • Lori Olcott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
      Hi Y'All -

      Just a friendly reminder, this is an interkingdom forum.  If you are posting regarding an event, please include the location of the event so we know which region you are referring to.  Sometimes the same event name is used by multiple groups.

      Thanks!
      Morgan

      When was the last time you did something for the first time?
    • Mark Cipra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013

        Sorry abou that. I was referring to the Bardic Collegium at Pennsic.

        Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

        __