Practicums cancelled - Bardic Collegium

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
      I've cancelled both of the practicums associated with the Bardic Collegium
      due to low enrollment. My fault - lack of publicity.

      Those of you who volunteered as instructors for these, I still need to fill
      some slots in the "normal" Collegium sessions.

      For those who are interested in this sort of experience - getting feedback
      on a new piece or your performance - there are still opportunities:

      First, Lady Dearbhforgaill will be having a bardic coaching session in AS 8
      (note, not AS 9) on 7/31 at 4pm.

      Second, to quote Master Owen, you should consider that little Laurel thing
      some folks wear around their necks to be a "May I help you?" sticker. Nearly
      any senior bard would be glad to find some time to sit with you and give you
      feedback.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __
    • Lori Olcott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        Hi Y'All -

        Just a friendly reminder, this is an interkingdom forum.  If you are posting regarding an event, please include the location of the event so we know which region you are referring to.  Sometimes the same event name is used by multiple groups.

        Thanks!
        Morgan

        When was the last time you did something for the first time?
      • Mark Cipra
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013

          Sorry abou that. I was referring to the Bardic Collegium at Pennsic.